Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27 - Reminders

Yet again, this practice / this blog is serving as a really nice reminder to QUIET my thoughts a bit. To BREATHE consciously. To accept days where perhaps 'high-energy' inspiration is less prevalent ... but the opportunity to pause and check-IN is available.

And, what a nice day for it. Fun at a friends b-day party last night .. makes for a lower energy day today. And when I have 'extra' time, I am struck by how often we can fill it with activities that do nothing to FILL. (rather to deplete) So ... off with the computer and TV and no phone. Time to truly CHILL and RELAX.

First ... GRATITUDES ...
* Reminding myself to pause, breathe, half-smile and simply BE where I am.
* Coming back to my phone after working with clients to two great voice mails - my brother, and an old and dear friend. Made MY day!
* Seeing that I have a follower ... Sister Sars!
* Healthy Ruby!
* Beautiful email/newsletter from Kelly Canul ... with a perfectly-timed REMINDER to Let Go. Tune IN. Trust. ACT.
* Some time with Guillo tonight.

Half-Smile.
BREATHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment