Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18 - 2010 vibe

So today started with 'my typical 2010 vibe.' Allow me to explain ...
It has felt like a time of waiting. A time of challenge. A time (if managed with a bit of grace) where I could stand to learn oh-so-much! (again, if managed with grace. wink.)

I guess, to explain in other words, I feel like I have to work much harder for optimism. Even when you have such logical clarity on just how good you have it ... there's this palpable feeling of ho-hum-ness.

Tracking with me?

THIS is the state I found myself in again today.

So, what am I grateful for?
* communicating with my husband on this exact topic - the waiting, the impatience
* knowing Ru is is great care - and having a ball - while I take my time to feel how I feel.
* keeping "at it" (taking steps to network, getting out there)
* choosing activities that I KNOW to make me feel better ... a nice long walk in a beautiful setting
* feeling better :)

It's the resolve and the TRUST that I remind myself to feel. Ours is an abundant world! I'll continue my process to better resonate with that energy, with WHAT IS (abundance, that is!)

And, what in the hell does that really mean?!?

For me - it means choosing those things that bring me back to my center, those things that LIFT!
* MOVEMENT
* People - friendships - SOCIAL, SOCIAL, SOCIAL
* occupation ... yeah, having things that you choose to put your energy into each day (and your putting in of your energy doesn't feel like a drain ... that is key, I think!)

All these things and more ... so as to more gracefully and GRATEFULLY honor and enjoy "The Gold" ... Guillermo and Ruby! And, all my wonderful family and friends! And, this day-to-day life that I am living!

Hmmmmm ... I feel EVEN better now!
LOVE.

1 comment: