Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26 - All is Well

Feel good today.
So, does Ru ... despite a runny nose (chronic in toddlers, for the love).
She's been in a chill/'lovey' mode today. Such a treat! This little girl is most typically going mach-80 x's 50. (wink) (but ask anyone who knows her ... I speaketh the truth)

The weather is beautiful!
Ru is napping.
I'm blogging.

This afternoon we'll do a store bike-about. Then, a mini b-day gathering for a friend.

All IS Well.

I feel more settled than yesterday, too. My conversation with Guillermo is helping to this end.
Ride out the changes. TRUST THE PROCESS.

I'll keep "getting out there" (whether by networking or resume-sending or marketing) And, today I feel more trusting about what will surely come my way (our way).

Happy Hump Day, Everyone!
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment