Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19 - Good. Better. Great.

Good. Better. Great.
That's the simple synopsis of today.

Well, I guess if being honest it would be: Salty-Cranky. Better. Great.

Woke up feeling drained/not-so-great ... Ru coughed quite a bit last night. (wish I could solve ALL ... a non-realistic-wish that is beautifully magnified by parenthood)

Morning-to-Nap was really fun ... we biked to our garden plot to do some watering, then spent 2 hours at the park. A gorgeous day! Many-an-acquaintance was at the park with us. Including new friends, April and Madison (who gives Ru a run for the money)

Evening - such a great time spent with Flo and Di! Ah, girl friends. Amazing conversations and so much intermittent laughter that the muscles in my face hurt! I'm still smiling.

BONUS ... a lovely wrap-up to my day with G and I catching-up pre-sleep (and pre-blog)

Perhaps I'll muse more tomorrow. For now ... I'm off to bed.
Sweet Dreams.
LOVE.

1 comment: