Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9 - Tired

Tired today.

G and I find ourselves poised to gain much / learn much / grow ... with/if a healthy input of love and effort. Sounds nice and fluffy, doesn't it? Alas, it's challenging and pushes both our buttons.
Last night found us not hearing each other so well ... happens all-too-often in just a couple 'tough-for-us' areas. Keep on, Keeping on!

More later.
Now ... just plain tired and a bit sad. I want gather a few thoughts so as to come back around (keeping on) from a more compassionate and receptive place.

On a goofy up-note:
* Found that I adore the main character from 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' - Flint Lockwood ... ah, some of these kid-flicks are great!

Other GRATITUDES:
* Made a cool new acquaintance at the park today (I do this often. I love this. I believe that's why "I do this often." smiles)
* Mini date night tonight ... good and necessary to chill and connect with Guillermo (due to work circumstances, we haven't done so in 2 weeks now)
* Looking forward to catching up with Katie!
* MOUNTAIN weekend ahead! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
* GOING FOR IT re: one particular job (feel the old sense of "oh yes .. it will be mine") wink and smile.

LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. More Gratitudes:
    * Beautiful weather evening
    * Ruby saying "I feel like I want to be with Mama tonight" (big love ... to the core)
    * G and I having a great conversation!

    SWEET DREAMS.

    ReplyDelete