Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1

Ever NOTICE how much you want to change 'something?' Doesn't really matter what that something is ... it's more the "wanting to change" that I'm aware of today.

Why this awareness?

Because I had a really great day! I had some unexpected free time in the morning ... so I moved, danced a bit, worked-out. I worked a really nice client session. Then, I spent the rest of my afternoon hiking and hanging out with one of my best and longest friends. Followed by a nice evening with my crazy-smart and goofy daughter. SO - for all those things I AM grateful. Truly.

And still ... I sit and ponder the 'what else's' ... the 'things that are missing' ... the 'how can I make that happen' ... and so on. Hmmmmm - isn't that interesting!?! (wink) And, a bit sad. (but honest)

THINGS to CONTINUE
*authentic gratitude for those lovely little every-day things.
*saying YES to more of what IS.
*keep adding in those things that LIFT, make me shine, make me happy, giddy, smile!
*keep talking, telling, writing, dreaming ... getting in the "feeling space" of my soon-to-be accomplishment(s). What I'll be living with my soon-to-be career addition :)
*Do It ... apply, network, ASK.

And as I sign off ... I feel a twinge of doubt. (Blasted doubt!) A twinge of 'full of shit-ness.'
I'm still in the above "how can I change it" state. It is what it is, right at this moment.
Alas ... thankfully, there are many-a-moment :)

Truth. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment