Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8 - New Commitment

Today was a great mix of "work" and down-time. (I place work in quotes because much of my chosen work these days doesn't feel like work at all ... I really enjoy it. That's the continued goal! And, I know for me a big component for happy work-life is INTERACTION with people ... especially if I can play off of/gain inspiration from a colleague or two!)

Which makes the next piece of my day so great! ...
First Juice Plus+ health talk went great. I'm oh-so-glad for the collaboration with Julie. Two talks per month! Nice to have some of that inspiration back!

Plus a training session and lunch with Mdmse Flo!

And, a hike in the foothills followed by a meandering visit to a store (decadence, I tell you!)

Gratitudes:
*More leisurely morning with G in the mix
*Health Talk (and more to come)
*KNOWING I want to do more wellness plans, too
*Beautiful, almost misty/foggy views of the hogback from red rocks trails
*Ru and I grabbing a coconut popsicle on our way home from Miss Shannon's
*The feeling of a productive day WITH exercise and relaxation
*Feeling MORE BALANCED, indeed!

Plus, thinking of a couple people today.
Cathleen ... sending some lovely vibes your way!
Katie ... SMILES galore. Happy and excited to share in yours and Drew's big day!

Sweet Dreams.
LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment