Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23 - HOME ... and another fresh start

Ah, Home! Though vacations sure are wonderful ... there's something special about coming home.

I'm choosing, too, to use this home-coming as yet another 'start' for those things I'd like to change, manifest, live.

Here's the short list:
1. Live by my weekly budget plan again - oh-so-helpful when I plan and abide by it (this always becomes a top priority after vacation, right?!)
2. Make it happen and BELIEVE on the career front (bit more complicated than that ... but cut me a bit o' slack, I'm coming off of vacation mode. wink. more details when feeling centered on the topic)
3. ENJOY summer ... days of the week with Ru, weeknights and weekends with the fam and friends! We're poised to do just that with every other weekend in the mountains!
4. Eating for more optimal health and mood (also a post-vacation priority. wink and smile. ah, how I love life balance!)

Gratitudes:
*Family
*Friends
*Lake Country (aka. Wisconsin ... more specifically Lac du Flambeau chain of lakes)
*Vacations
*Coming Home

Finally ... I'm OH-SO-GLAD to be writing my daily gratitudes again! The mindfulness itself (while in the moment) is pretty damn precious. And, I do that more when I'm writing each eve.

Thank You!
Love and Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment