Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25 - Oooh, out of habit

So I woke up this morning (early but rested) and realized that I hadn't blogged. It's all-too-easy to get out of the habit of just about anything - even if it's something you enjoy. Humans! We're funny.

With that said ... I'm getting right to it!

GRATITUDES:
* Great conversations with friends ... and their divine timing!
* OWNING your shite! We all have those things we could improve upon. And, the ego-blow of 'owning up' is palpable - yes! ... but I wouldn't have it any other way (perhaps I'm a bit of a glutton for growth opportunities. And, I can honestly say ... I'm good for a while. wink!)
* BEING where I am. And, finding deep and trusting resolve (this is a knowingness ... it's there ... DEEP down)
* Weekend in the mountains ... coming right up!
* Ru playing in water fountains and watching the crazy and talented "Pirate Ann" at the library.
* Fun To-Do's (that I'll begin while in mtns) - Marketing/Network Plan // Vision Binder // Calendar for G and I
*Growing friend and colleague network!

Monday and Tuesday .... Let the calls begin!

May I remember to blog again tomorrow!
Big Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment