Thursday, December 2, 2010

Creative Juices ... (Dec. 2)

... are a-FLOWING!

Are you feeling this too?

In the last 24 hours, I have experienced a 'hat-trick' of the best, most creative, goose-bump-giving ideas from friends and acquaintances. Really "Divine-with-a-capital-D" ideas, if I may be so bold! Ideas that are so 'perfect' and authentic for the person sharing/presenting them.

Ah, the angels are singing.

I love being surrounded by such juicy creativity for a number of reasons.

One, it is mirroring the creativity that I'm feeling bloom inside me. (how nice is that?!)
Two, it serves to amp up this juicy feeling even more (YES!) ... allowing space for GREAT things to arrive.
Three, that genuine feeling of "way to go YOU," "you kick serious arse" support of others in their endeavors feels oh-so-'right,' and wonder-FULL.
Finally, all of the above make me think of, and marinate in, the exact opposite of scarcity! ...

... Creative ABUNDANCE for All, Baby!
Mmmmmm. Mmmm. Mmm!!

1 comment: