Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's All Around Us (Nov. 18)

What you ask?
SUPPORT. It is all around us! (from friends, family, neighbors and The Universe, God, Source, Spirit itself!)

And, incidentally ... asking is key!

ASK - when you feel the need, or whenever!
NOTICE - always! (even when you haven't asked ... your awareness and attention to that which comes and goes in your day-to-day will surely highlight just how much support is there for the taking. Take some!)
FLOAT - What??? Ask. Awareness. And, then ... let go the kung-fu grip, for the love. (I say this as much for me as anyone ... with a knowing smile on my face) Float a bit. Relax. And, again ... notice / be aware.
RECEIVE - Yes, accept support! Take some! Welcome it with open and grateful arms! Ahhhhhhhhh!

A few lovely conversations, occurrences, messages to me brought this short and sweet message to light. Those things that brought this to the page, if you will. And, it is those things (and so much more) that I find uplifting, that I find SUPPORTIVE. Thank YOU ... LIFE!

And, in that beautifully wonder-ous way in which life speaks to us (when we're paying attention, that is) ... as I paused to make my tea before sitting down to type away, I read the quote on my tea bag tab. How perfect (read below)!

LIVE FOR EACH OTHER (goose bumps and tears to the eyes!)
Simple and Oh-so-Sweet, indeed.

Ask For, Notice, Accept (and Offer) SUPPORT.

LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, i love the way you write. Thanks for reminding me that support really is everywhere, we just have to open our eyes right? Hey even the universe is there to support us too, if we are open to receiving it. <3

    ReplyDelete