Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 7 - New "Rules"

OK ... so it has become abundantly clear that while I'm feeling more mindful, more 'in the flow' (i.e. trusting the day to day, trusting the process) ... It does not come easy to write each day. And, in fact, I feel that it takes away from sharing/writing from that place of authentic inspiration. So ... from here forward ... I'll be blogging when PULLED to do so. I used to find myself writing little blurbs weekly. We shall see.

Ahhhhhhh. That feels good!

And, for today I want to share something that a wonderfully-beautiful connection of mine (Pierre!) shared with me months ago. I then came across it again via another wonderfully-beautiful connection (Kelly!). I love life this way!

(google: joe vitale ho'oponopono)
Here's the simple gist of this ancient Huna concept:
Take FULL responsibility for everything that shows up in your life. EVERY THING. (so powerfully validating and freeing!)
THEN, when you don't particularly enjoy what IS .... instead of denying it, pushing it away, getting angry, frustrated, etc. INSTEAD ... contemplate on it with the following 'mantra,' give it your presence: " I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you."

If you think about it a bit. Getting yourself into this state of humble acceptance around a challenging circumstance will disengage you/it. Will free you up. Will allow you to be exactly where you ARE with no denial ... RATHER ... ready to move to the next moment from a place of true PEACE. I can only imagine the power in this!

Like many-a-lesson in this crazy-cool life ... I'm off to PLAY a bit. That's often my commitment to myself. Play with a concept that resonates. See what happens. Can't hurt!! (cuz I tend to choose "can't hurt" concepts with which to play. wink. That's key! smiles!)

BIG LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Ok ... not to say that a good ol' melt down / tantrum is out of the question. Sometimes letting go and letting loose frustrations is exactly what's necessary to move forward from a place of peace :)

    ReplyDelete