Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ahhhhh ... Clarity

So ... I'm grooving on that familiar feeling of what 'true' clarity feels like. (true is in quotes because I mean 'true to me' ... YOU know what 'true to you' feels like)

Anyway, decision clarity (for me ... and perhaps for MANY) has one insano-important quality about it: JOY!

Simple.

If there is doubt, convincing (either in or out of any given situation), waffling, debating, waffling some more ... we'll then, the clarity you seek hasn't quite arrived yet.

When the JOY overcomes the natural fears associated with change ... it's time to ACT.

And, at that point, you'll likely act with a wide grin on your face and peace in your heart/body.

Now, not all of life's decisions lend themselves to such ease. (and sometimes coming to this point of ease or knowingness regarding larger decisions often takes some good ol' time; to process and to find your own way toward what good-decision-making feels like for YOU)

So ... here's what I am loving about it (all):

As I've made (and make) many-a-decision along the way, I realize that what used to be my preferred methodology (knee-jerk!!) has shifted a bit. I've come to realize what GOOD and TRUE TO ME decisions feel like in my body and being. I've come to know when to slow and LISTEN ... and when to JUMP.

So I'll end by saying (again) ... JOY!

When feelings of JOY overpower other feelings ... JUMP for the love of all things sacred!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment