Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I want to be like THAT when I'm 80!

My husband and I had the distinct privilege and pleasure of seeing David Amram (Quintet) this past weekend at Dazzle Jazz Club in Denver.

Wow.

Yeah.

I want to be like THAT when I'm 80!

This man's inarguable GIFT was intoxicating, indeed! (the martini helped too. wink.)
He is so clearly living his strengths and talents ... so much so he exudes a youth and playfulness that rivals many-a-20-year-old. (and with little surprise, he didn't look a day over 60ish).

So, besides merely enjoying a phenomenal show with phenomenal musicians ... I (of course) found myself buzzing (that warm-heart buzz) about LIFE in general.

As I make my way through this life's journey ... ah, to continue to more closely live my truth, my strengths, my talents ... so that at 80 years of age, I'm GROOVING like David Amram!

That's what I'm talking about!

WHAT GETS YOU IN YOUR GROOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment